Labels

Monday, April 25, 2016

untitled

4/25/16
9:49pm
shall I laugh it off?
smirk, rather, is what appears on my face
shameless and predicted
one way or another something of this sort
was bound to happen
life is life
some days the sun shines birght
some are cloudy
with a chance of meatballs
the sun shone from far high above me
my skin pink and sensitive
burns to the touch
soft kisses, the moistness hydrates
as my shoulders suck up his saliva
her tongue on my chest
wraps around, ending her delicate lick to the
tip
of my erect nipple
it also hurts
sunburn much?
relax
the lights dim and the candle flicker make the moment
ease my stomach, from all the cocaine
still stuck in my nostril cavity
lay your eyes low
let your lids refrain from constant alertness
the pillows plush comfort make
for rubbing ones body on it
like catnip for a cat
no, not that hard
softer
softer, yes, sweet and slow
as you begin to bellow out moans
of delightful sensation to the human nervous
system
all is at ease
no hot candle wax
this time
instead, use the melted wax
the molding one
rub its smooth texture over the body, releasing
its therapeutic aroma onto the skin
breathing and taking it in
the sun burnt skin feels the healing penetration
soaking it as it craves more
heal thyself 

1 comment:

  1. Great righting don't stop the poetry I want to read more... please

    ReplyDelete