Labels

Monday, April 25, 2016

4/25/16
8:1/8pm

Where are we at?

my mind and soul wanders
into depths of indecisiveness
rethinking whole situations, how
everything is connected
and now makes me feel
disconnected
from my spiritual being
hurt, ashamed, surprised
and dumbfounded on what and
who i thought i should be, trying so hard
to become what has only brought me
to the position im in now
not even understanding
just here
alive, living, awaiting
what is next..
what IS next? how must one
prepare thyself for the inevitable?
how can i make it evitable?
is there a such thing?
preparation and wise moves
yes, indeed, i must and will
time for quiet, time for watching while
moving silently
better thyself and steer clear from the
others with different perceptions, ideas, moral,
desires and inner motivation
 I know who I am
what i want may not be fully clear
but thats only because my baby eyes
have cried and cried
from laughter, pain, shit-
both at the same time
until this gloomy storm passes, i will listen
to reggae and do my best to
relax my mind
yes, oh yes
selah 

1 comment: