Labels

Friday, November 11, 2016

“I’ll tell you my sins, so you can sharpen your knife..”

“I’ll tell you my sins, so you can sharpen your knife..”


I am afraid
So fearful
I don’t understand-
Why I judge so much
The being that
I am
And so
I hide
Far away
Doing my best
To help others
As I hide
I hide from
Them
Stuck with the one
And only
Myself
Judging
Not them, but
Myself
Who am I?
Who am I to advise
Counsel
Upon
Others?
No, not I
Couldn’t be
Not I, the sinful
Sinner
Couldn’t be
Yet, they still
Listen
And come back over and over asking for more and more
Direction
In a life
I feel I have lived
Many
Times over and over
Maybe that's why
We connected
All the lives
He lived in one
Life time
He gasped for air
Filling his body of
Lifelessness
And send them on their
Ways, to an eternity
Of happy living
I remain
Alone
And unfulfilled.

2:53am
10-14-16
"For Aaron"

3 comments:

  1. That was very well thought out. Im glad to see you were finally able to write about him. I hope this helped to ease the pain.

    Rest in peace Aaron, H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very well thought out. Im glad to see you were finally able to write about him. I hope this helped to ease the pain.

    Rest in peace Aaron, H.

    ReplyDelete