Labels

Monday, September 5, 2016

RIP M.R.D

And It's Gone

Dazed, dizzy, tripping 
over myself,
my blood begins to thicken as
it turns dark black
I smile down watching
my veins fill with
darkness
the room spinning
my face blurred
and I can't stop laughing
It all feels too good
my parents are in their
own distress, but I 
cant hear a word they
shout at me
only smirk at their 
moving mouths with extreme
looks of concern painted 
on their troubled faces
The music begins to play
as he walks in through the front door
picking me up from the floor, I 
didn't even know I was on
We are now in his car, he's speeding
into no where, not knowing 
where to go
I have always been the leader,
his gps, the guide to his life
and so I order my driver to 
stop, park far from everything
and I pull him close
His cold tears drip on my face
as I kiss him passionately,
biting his lips, sucking on 
his tongue 
His body trembles as mine
pulsates, radiating my 
heat
He is lost, lost in what to do, lost
in me, lost in the moment, lost in
us.
"Make love to me, baby",
I whisper to him
Clumsy, unzipping his jeans, ripping
off his shirt, I lay watching him, 
smiling in my 
daze he knows nothing of.
His ways of doing as told make
me giggle and feel somewhat
superior to his love struck sadness
My mouth opens with laughter as my eyes
squint from my big cheeks
I grab him, pulling him closer before
he's even done undressing 
his frail body collapsing upon my
full figured Brazilian body
My body is on fire, his tears sizzle
raining on it
Our passionate wrestling of tongues 
intrigues body sensations and they begin 
to dance with one another
He has no clue, and I couldn't care less
"Turn up the music", I demand 
He doesn't know what to do, always
needs to be told
I cant help but to giggle some
more and again, pull him in the right
direction, back on top of me.
His body so fragile, tiny, trembling, 
his sweat now keeping up with his tears
I feel his mind going crazy, too many questions
not understanding anything, but wanting it all
He is going insane, and our love is just that.
As I feel it begin, I slow down and kiss him softly
I look deep in his eyes and smile.
He is lost.
Completely.
Looking at me with the million thoughts and questions
racing in his mind, not able to formulate any of it
into words.
"This is how I wanted it, I love you.."
He shakes my weak body, as the pieces of life's 
puzzle start to assemble themselves in his frantic mind.
I hear him yelling, but I smile and am ready.
The car door opens and it gets darker
He pulls my body out and sticking his fingers deep 
in my throat, I become dizzy, nauseous and annoyed
He drowns me with bottles of water, pinching my 
nostrils closed.
As I choke and lose my breath, I hurl out broken white 
pieces of big pills
He is crying as I perched on the side of his car, sitting in 
my own concoction of the ticket out of here
I missed my flight, he wouldn't 
let me
go..
And now,
he is the one 
that's gone.




2 comments: