Labels

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Love, But the Crew...


What hurts the most
Isn't what matters at all
The beat drops, the room silences
I feel the music pulsate my heart
My lips glossed
Your walk across
The room, slow and steadily
Starring into my soul, as I
Hold my champagne glass lightly, hoping
Not to drop it
My mind is silenced, but my heart
Never lets go of the beat.
Our eyes meet, as closer we get
And once we are within breaths distance
We smell each others perfume, close our eyes
And let time fly by.
It's the end of the night
I haven't seen you, nor you I
Smiling at all, we say our individual good-byes
He opens the door
I step in, sit
He walks to the front of the limo
And off we go in our own
To our homes
Undressing of all the nights brilliant apparel
At the same time, trying not to think
Of what was seen
The water cleanses as eyes closed connect as our minds
Bathrobes, lotions, silk bedding
Heads on pillows
Sleep is near, but before
Our eyes open
Connecting far away into the others, where
Our souls connect and say
Goodnight..

3 comments:

  1. The visuals in your work are so intense. Another work of art...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They define the passion in your soul...Ace Nova

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The nights brilliant apparel"
    What a remarkable turn of phrase. May I steal it? Lol.
    Seriously...love love love this.

    ReplyDelete